Team leader Business Process Manager (m/w/d)
- Otto-Hahn-Straße 2, 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
We are looking for a team leader – Business Process Management to manage our team of business process managers and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating the team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will the first contact point for all your team members, you act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. You lead by setting examples.
- Management of the team and its processes
- You introduce processes that avoid workload duplication and introduce automation to do so
- You prevent presenteeism and monitor working hours
- Lead & motivate the team
- Together with the Head of Business Process Management, you identify team goals
- You break down the defined team goals into individual goals
- You communicate the defined goals and targets to the team and individuals
- You coach and mentor your peers to reach the defined goals and teams
- You lead regular team meetings and one-to-one calls
- Pitch ideas through presentations and reports
- Manage performance
- You manage performance of the team and each team member by observing results. Results are measured against the previously defined goals and targets
- You manage the individual's performance in which you validate the interpersonal skills to identify how well your team works together. In addition, you evaluate the effectiveness of the work done.
- People management
- Analyze the way of cooperation and introduce new rules and ways of cooperating
- Clearly identify and define focus areas, activities and tasks to avoid overlapping responsibilities
- BSc / MSc Degree
- Agile PM method / Scrum
- Business fluent in English
- 5 years’ proven work experience in an agile (preferably) manufacturing environment
- min. 3 years’ proven work experience as a team leader
- Good communication, organization and communication skills
- You are reliable and maintain a structured way of working
- You have a high interest in business processes, the documentation and management of bespoke processes
- Setting goals and targets and motivating people to reach these is nothing new to you
Are you interested?
- Please send us a short motivation letter, why you are a good fit for this position.
- A CV in English
- Certificates / Degree / similar documents
- Desired Salary
- Notice Period