Compliance Officer (all genders)
- Europe, Mülheim- Kärlich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
We are looking for a motivated Compliance Oofficer who can help drive and ensure high standards for responsible and sustainable business practices at TOMRA.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct compliance (IDD) checks on a frequent base for new and existing customers and suppliers. Participate in global system projects
- Perform and update Country Risk assessments on a regular basis.
- You participate in internal & external reviews and investigations and provide support to employees with compliance relate issues.
- You support the Group Compliance Officer in giving business training on various compliance topics (CSR, business guidelines, anti-fraud, …) to increase awareness within the organization.
- You have a degree in Business, Economics or Law.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, internal auditor, legal counsellor or similar of duty.
- Hands-on experience in integrity due diligence processes.
- Fluent in English; German and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Risk aware, but a business supporting mindset.
- Good communication skills and solution drive
Are you interested?
Send your motivation letter (why you are a good fit for this position) to the attention of Rosa Steffes. Apart from this we would need from you ...
- A CV (in English)
- Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
- Salary expectations
- Notice period