Talent Acquisition Partner - Permanent
- 4 Henderson Place, Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
- Employees can work remotely
TOMRA Food designs and manufactures sensor-based sorting machines and integrated post-harvest solutions for the food industry, using the world's most advanced grading, sorting, peeling and analytical technology. The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via smart, useable technologies.
TOMRA Food is a member of the TOMRA Group founded in 1972 that began with the design, manufacture, and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA provides technology-led solutions that enable the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems that optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling, and mining industries. This person will be operating in the Business Area TOMRA Fresh within TOMRA Food.
It is an exciting time at TOMRA Fresh Food as we continue to grow at pace! The talent team play a pivotal role in helping the business reach its goals and we are pumped to add another Talent Acquisition expert to the team and be part of building the resource revolution. Our customer experience is something that we really value so if you are passionate about taking candidates on an exceptional journey through the recruitment process then this is for you!
This role will focus on the ANZ region and be part of our globally connected P&O team. This will be a busy and varied position, and it will suit someone that is happy to roll up their sleeves and be a true team player. Auckland is our preferred location however you will have the ability to work remotely so we are open to the surrounding areas.
Some of the key elements of the role will include:
- Creating a truly memorable recruitment experience for all candidates who apply for a role with us, we want to grow our employment brand and share our story
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment cycle, from briefing meetings to offer stage and all in between!
- Assist in building a talent pipeline for the business, thinking long term around our resourcing needs as well as reducing our current time to hire
- Ensuring that we are providing valuable data back to the business regarding candidate management, sourcing, time to hire etc to assist in decision making
- 2-5 years recruitment experience either agency or in-house
- Experience with proactively sourcing, engaging and pipelining passive talent using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven history of solving complex problems and designing creative strategies
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer and stakeholder management skills
- Cultural sensitivity, with a passion for DEI and emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage competing demands and conflicting priorities
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! All applications will be managed in the strictest confidence.