Employee Experience Partner
- 4 Henderson Place, Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
- Employees can work remotely
TOMRA Food designs and manufactures sensor-based sorting machines and integrated post-harvest solutions for the food industry, using the world's most advanced grading, sorting, peeling and analytical technology. The company's mission is to enable its customers to improve returns, gain operational efficiencies, and ensure a safe food supply via smart, useable technologies.
TOMRA Food is a member of the TOMRA Group founded in 1972 that began with the design, manufacture, and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA provides technology-led solutions that enable the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems that optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling, and mining industries. This person will be operating in the Business Area TOMRA Fresh within TOMRA Food.
Come join the Global Employee Experience team (for our TOMRA Food Division) and play a critical role in ensuring the our Resource Revolutionaries have what they need to thrive at work every day! We want our people to love what they do, feel valued and listened to and see a bright future ahead helping us to Lead the Resource Revolution. Our people inspire us, our vision drives us and the Employee Experience team delivers solutions that helps make TOMRA a great place to work.
We’ve been on our Employee Ex. journey since the start of the year and can look back with pride on the many new initiatives that we have introduced, Hybrid Working, Engagement Surveys that bring about positive change, Development pathways for our people, new and better ways to recruit and onboard our latest team members to name a few. 2021 was a foundational year for our team and in 2022 we have lots more exciting things planned. Expanding our Recognition frameworks, focusing on Wellness, evolving our Leadership Development Pathways and continuing to engage with our teams gives a flavor of what’s in store.
This role has lots of variety in terms of the work itself, so we need a real generalist who is looking for the opportunity to get involved in global projects. The person that will thrive in this role will have lots of energy and ideas, a past history of creating and implementing innovative people solutions, have a flair for turning insights into actions and relish the opportunity of global reach and not mind a few evening meetings once or twice a week! Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Co-ordinating our Global Employee Engagement Survey
- Driving the utilisation of our people systems
- Enhancing our cyclical people processes (performance and talent management, development etc)
- P&O projects as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A passionate people person with a drive to make a difference
- A constant collaborator, building relationships and understanding our people will come naturally to you
- Systems savvy, have experience in how to digitalize people solutions and let the systems do the hard work for us
- A great all-rounder with a background in P&O, L&D or OD
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Cultural sensitivity, with a passion for DEI and emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage competing demands and conflicting priorities
In return you’ll get to work for a very cool company, with a fun and supportive team, have the opportunity to shape our future with your ideas, with lots of personal development thrown in.
Why work for us?
- Award winning, Innovative kiwi success story
- Competitive remuneration package
- Birthday leave – have a day off on us
- Fantastic career opportunities locally and globally
- Flexible work arrangements (Hybrid working)
- Weekly Friday socials and other events through the year
- We invest in you with professional training and development
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! All applications will be managed in the strictest confidence.