Sales Support Coordinator
- Westmeadows, Australia
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
Toll Global Forwarding is searching for a driven and ambitious Sales Support Coordinator to provide pricing and marketing support to the National Sales Team in Australia. Based in our Westmeadows hub, this role has the fantastic opportunity to get involved in global tenders, as well as supporting the team on a national scale.
Reporting to the National Sales Support Team Leader, this role sits within a collaborative, cohesive team and drive pricing synergies across Australia to issue competitive and profitable pricing proposal. Join Toll, and grow within a leading freight forwarder in APAC, in addition to taking advantage of our bespoke online learning platform.
This role is a Monday - Friday full time permanent role and has the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
As the Sales Support Coordinator you will:
- Source rates from agents, overseas offices, operations and procurement teams.
- Prepare quotes, costing, RFQs within the agreed timelines, and ensure a high quality and accuracy of data.
- Assist BDM's with research, admin and identifying new prospects, including attending sales visits.
- Manage and support a central pricing database for Air, Ocean and Transport operations.
- Champion safe working and HSE procedures within Toll Gorup's Safety Obsessed culture.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2+ years experience in international freight forwarding.
- Understanding of international freight forwarding rate structures, and experience compiling quotes.
- Strong ability to act as a team player and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience with CargoWise (CW1) highly desirable.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.