Vice President, Strategic Sales
- Singapore, Singapore
About Toll Group
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
We are looking for an exceptional VP, Strategic Sales to join our global forwarding division. Your primary responsibilities will be to retain and develop existing and new clients across verticals through offering a full range of services and products. In partnership with key stakeholders, you will build capabilities within your region and globally.
As a VP, Strategic Sales, Automotive & Industrial, you will:
- Be responsible for new business development -Identify, target, engage and secure clients on a regional and global level. You should have developed understanding of trade lane operations between the key markets of Asia, Europe and North America
- Be responsible for client retention and development: build, support and grow the sector portfolio and identify opportunities that deliver value for both Toll and the client
- Work with key stakeholders to build sector capabilities that provide differentiation.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement. Be responsible for building solutions relevant to both Air & Ocean freight, covering all aspects of Sales & Marketing
- Apply strategic frameworks as well as analytical and judgmental skills in creating effective solutions.
- Quickly build trusting relationships internally and externally with a track record of leading virtual teams and developing major Global Strategic Client. Be capable of working in a matrix environment across a geographically dispersed workforce.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 10 years global forwarding and/or Automotive & Industrial experience
- Proven ability to grow presence within existing markets as well as penetrate new markets on a regional/global level as well as demonstrated ability to develop new products and capabilities to ensure the growth of the business.
- Good teamwork skills; draw on resources from groups and lends resources to groups; includes other functions and groups in problem-solving processes.
- Ability to demonstrate relationships with key people in strategic positions across a wide network globally; good at building partnerships
- Ability to work across cultures, understand how each culture makes decisions and deal effectively with cultural differences
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now or for more information contact [email protected].
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in (insert country) and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.