Operational Governance Analyst (Trainee)
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 16,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries.
Play an important role in our strategic journey at Toll Technology Centre (TTC) in Pune, India.
As a progressive technology hub, we strive to continuously improve how we work. As a progressive technology hub renowned supply chain and logistics leader we are committed to delivering on $420 million in technological investments. Working closely with customers, help us transform our core systems, platforms, automations and interfaces for the better. Enjoy a secure, stable and safe environment, collaborating with teams of specialists in a positive team culture. Take on challenges that will grow your problem-solving skills with plenty of on-the-job learning experiences. Share your ideas with caring leaders who look out for you and your well-being and reward your accountability and responsibility with opportunities for progression.
At Toll Technology Centre, we are looking for Operational Governance Analyst to provide operational governance to the BAU security and asset lifecycle management functions - ensuring the security posture is always maintained at expected levels, vulnerability scan findings are remediated and kept in control and asset lifecycle is managed at an appropriate time so that risks to infrastructure are mitigated.
The role is expected to drive initiatives and actions on the global infrastructure to provide response and remediation to audit findings - working closely with the Security Operations Centre and the “Governance, Risks and Compliance” organization.
As operational governance analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for reviewing relationships and dependencies between servers, network, and applications – working closely with application stakeholders and Infrastructure support teams - to plan remedial actions and projects for end-of-support-life (EOSL) infrastructure. Maintain dashboards to track the lifecycle of infrastructure (servers, network infrastructure)
- Govern, track, report and drive the remediation of EOSL infrastructure. Govern and drive the remediation of vulnerabilities reported from VA scans
- Govern, track, and drive the remediation of audit findings within the infrastructure BAU functions.
- Govern the server patch management process execution.
- Support the operationalization of security tools that have been implemented by projects.
- Drive initiatives and actions on the global infrastructure to provide response and remediation to audit findings - working closely with the Security Operations Centre and the “Governance, Risks and Compliance” organization.
- To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Knowledge in Microsoft tools – excel (pivot tables, dashboards, slicers)
- Data analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude and willingness to work under pressure
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in India and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.