- Banksmeadow NSW 2019, Australia
Connecting people and communities| Driving eCommerce | Moving Australia & New Zealand
With an unrivalled and expansive network, Global Express builds unique, innovative, and tailored transport and logistics solutions.
From a shipload of containers full of fresh produce, urgent medical deliveries on the next available flight, end-to-end retail to every corner by road or rail, or simply delivering gifts to friends and family, we connect people, communities, and businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
Backed by Allegro Funds, Australia’s most awarded and largest transformation and turnaround private equity firm, we’re looking to the future and working towards new and exciting ways to put our customers’ businesses at the heart of ours.
Are you ready to join a company on an exciting transformation journey?
We are seeking a highly skilled Product Manager to join our Consumer team, where the focus will be on helping us to continue to grow our offerings and mapping our end-to-end solution design.
Reporting to the General Manager, eCommerce, the Product Manager will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product/solution offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of solution design — from conception through to release.
The role requires someone who is a confident leader, with experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products and solutions that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Define and move the business from product to solution positioning
- Work on key e eCommerce initiatives and programmes of work that deliver on customer experience, drive market growth and continuous improvement of our current product set
- Analyse business and consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyse product/solution requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Appraise new product/solution ideas and strategise appropriate go to-market plans
- Work cross functionally to define and deliver the future eCommerce business roadmap which includes technology enablers, additional capability to delivery on a fantastic customer experience
- Focus on scoping customer requirements and end consumer requirements
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Drive Continuous improvement across our current eCommerce product set
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Global Express and its features across primary market segments
- Develop products and solutions in line with our value position
- Drive discovery processes and engage with key stakeholders in the design of products/solutions and create blueprints while working towards solution design and delivery.
- Map the end-to-end journeys of customer and consumer as it relates to our value proposition and product/solutions
- Serving customers at various touch points throughout the service experience, identifying problem areas through key performance indicators, and proposing changes and improvements to the product and solution design
- Provide thought leadership back into the business as it relates to consumer experience and eCommerce
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in product and design solution and journey mapping
- Time management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Service design
- Presentation skills
- Experience in an agile environment
- Be a team player
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be a high performer
- Project management skills
- Product management or services experience
- An understanding of improvement of customer experience
We believe nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which celebrates different points of view and gives everyone the chance to contribute, as we build to a bigger and brighter future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
It’s never been a more exciting time to join our team as we take the next step in our journey.
To find out more about us, visit https://www.tgexpress.com.au/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.