Client Services Coordinator
- Westmeadows VIC 3049, Australia
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join our Global Forwarding Division based in Westmeadows. This position offers an opportunity to a professional individual who is enthusiastic about delivering exceptional customer service. The primary function of the role is to act as a link between Toll Global Forwarding and the customer in delivering a seamless experience.
As the Client Services Coordinator, you will:
- Process customer bookings (Air/Sea), document request and job invoicing
- Regularly review daily reports for bookings, OBL compliance and customs clearance
- Prepare Client Implementation Plan and oversee the process
- Identify supply chain opportunities that deliver value for both the client and Toll
- Identify potential issues and provide proactive problem solving
- Foster strong relationships with internal/external parties, overseas offices and agents
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Analytical skills - data analysis, logical reasoning and critical thinking
- The ability to meet competing deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and numeracy skills
- Strong Computer skills, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CW1 software - beneficial
- High level attention to detail and time management skills
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.