Customer Service Officer, Airfreight Export
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
About Toll: Global Forwarding
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
- Good communication with internal/external colleagues to ensure correct understanding on different service requirement. Such as SOP, prompt response attitude, always seeking solutions or possibilities.
- Closer cooperation with trade lane supervisor, pricing staff, documentation clerk and airport operation.
- Strictly follow company standard operation procedure in order to ensure effective workflow within the team.
- Verifying all documents/statement created by documentation clerk.
- Maintain good communication with supplier/shipper/consignee, make sure correct guidance/information to the customer, and coordinate upon receiving correct goods / docs information.
- Document issuing & Pre-alert sending
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in (insert country) and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.