Senior Project Analyst
- Pune, India
About Toll Group
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
We are looking for Senior Project Analyst to join our IT team based in Pune.
As the Senior Project Analyst, you will:
- Assist in management of the PMO function and associated Project Governance
- Assist in the provision of resource forecasting
- Development of scheduling and planning tools, templates, work products and artefacts for the portfolio.
- Ensure alignment with Enterprise PMO governance and reporting
- Assist in monitoring Project Risk, Issues and Change control, Project/Program Finances
- Assist in reporting for the Management Reports (PCB, DRB etc)
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- 10 to 12 years of total IT experience with 7 plus years of Project coordination role preferably in Infrastructure domain
- Microsoft Office skills and experience working with enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) tools.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with typical PMO stakeholders
- Strong working understanding of Project Management methods, processes and principles
- Strong People management and interpersonal skills.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in India and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline