- Karawatha QLD 4117, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Express Services are designed with our customers in mind and offer unrivalled access to our domestic and global network – securely delivering everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Global Express Division based in Karawatha. Working Monday to Friday, you will work closely with the General Manager and QLD Branch Managers to provide professional administrative support and assistance to meet business requirements. This fast-paced and dynamic role is pivotal with contributing to the success of the QLD Palletised Express business.
Experience a role where no two days are the same. Gain the work life balance you have been looking for by working Monday to Friday. Broaden your skillset and knowledge by using our latest Online Learning and Development Platform. If you are seeking a role where you will be part of a larger team that supports your growth and development, this could be the opportunity for you.
As the Executive Assistant, you will:
- Provide professional support in a timely and efficient manner whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Work closely with the General Manager and QLD Branch Managers relating to operational support.
- Support operational leaders with administrative duties, travel arrangements, data collation and presentation preparation.
- Attend to guest and customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintain General Managers appointment schedule through planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travel.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar within Transport/Logistics.
- Demonstrated experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - capability to liaise with all levels of management.
- High attention to detail and analytical skills - critical thinking, research and data analysis.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- The capability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills - PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Teams.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.