Client Services Coordinator
- Banyo QLD 4014, Australia
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are looking for an eager Client Services Coordinator to join our Global Forwarding Division based in Banyo. Reporting to the Client Services Manager in Brisbane, this position offers an opportunity to a professional individual who is enthusiastic about delivering exceptional customer service. The primary function of the role is to act as a link between Toll Global Forwarding and the customer in delivering seamless and professional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
This role is suitable for a recent graduate, or individual that is looking to get their start in the freight forwarding industry.
As the Client Services Coordinator, you will:
- Process customer bookings (Air/Sea), document request and job invoicing.
- Prepare Client Implementation Plan and oversee the process.
- Foster strong relationships with internal/external parties, overseas offices and agents
- Ensure client rates are maintained/updated in CargoWise.
- Process customer booking, document request and liaising with overseas agents in a timely and professional manner.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant qualification in Business or Logistics.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to meet competing deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Computer skills, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High level attention to detail and time management skills.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.