- Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are seeking a customer driven individual with excellent attention to detail to join our Global Forwarding team as a Transport Coordinator in Sydney. Based out of Mascot, you will use your freight forwarding knowledge to work with customers to ensure the on time and safe delivery of imports to the end destination.
A strong customer management focus and the ability to manage multiple import delivery streams is essential to foster strong working relationships and see success in this role. Looking after customer goods imports in Sydney, you will play an intrinsic role in the transport operations across the country for TGF.
As the Transport Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure timely, clear and accurate supply of delivery instructions ensuring the physical movement of cargo is delivered to required expectations.
- Accurately and clearly capture information about number & size of shipment movements to complete daily client reports and/or undelivered shipment reports.
- Ensure appropriate security arrangements are maintained by drivers and administration personnel to ensure the integrity of the product until it reaches its destination.
- Promote efficiency and safety, and maintain legal compliance matters pertaining Fleet management.
- Liaising with Warehousing and TGF Administration departmental personnel as to cargo availability and customer delivery date / time.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the freight forwarding industry, with exposure to Cargowise highly regarded.
- Demonstrable attention to detail skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities efficiently.
- To uphold and promote the safety obsessed culture at TGF.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.