Finance Business Partner
- Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
- Ensure all financial and management reports are prepared in an accurate & timely manner and ensure information for the material business operation has been included.
- Ensure that financial and internal controls are in place and are followed throughout the Division.
- Review and maintain control to ensure proper reconciliations (including Balance Sheet; Intercompany; Statutory and Management accounts) are done regularly and appropriately in the Business units.
- Participate in or direct the development of accounting methods and administering Group accounting procedures and practices.
- Evaluate and monitor Toll risks, e.g. credit exposure, expenditure, funding, taxation, regulatory environment, insurance coverage, and general and commercial risks so as to ensure that the Division's exposure is kept to a minimum at all times.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s level in finance or accounting discipline.
- Practical experience in Management consolidation accounting.
- Experience in development of budgets, reports, guidelines.
- Understanding of complex profit and loss and balance sheet concepts.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now or for more information contact [email protected].
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Malaysia and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.