SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
- Monitoring of customer contract/quotation validity for operational team follow up, prepare quotation to customers.
- Source of costs for local vendors (including carriers and forwarder), Batam vendors and oversea agents.
- Monitoring and checking shipment progress
- Respond quickly and appropriately to all incoming sale enquiry by telephone, fax and email or preparing brochures as required.
- Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements. Update applicable standard operating procedures, as necessary.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the manager.
- Must have sea freight Import / Export knowledge.
- Well versed with Incoterms
- Knowledge in Batam, Indonesia feeder trade is a plus.
- Experienced in shipping quotations.
- Proficient in Microsoft office skills like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Location: Toll City (Gul Circle MRT) 10 mins walking distance
Open to travelling (once covid condition is better)