Team Leader, Finance
- Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently meets customer service standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine or complex issues / escalations.
- Supports and engages team members to deliver team requirements by working together
- communicating with oversea customers via telephone and email weekly or monthly
- Prepare daily KPI report and monitor backlog of team members
- To prepare monthly headcount report
- Supervise and develop team through learning & development, coaching, feedback & reviews.
- Ensure all the process in line with Standard Operating Procedure.
- To train new staff of daily operation requirements for 1 month
- To manage and schedule workforce during peak period
- Performs other position related duties as specified by management
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good in using Microsoft Office application such as excel and word
- Familiar with EDI Cargo wise/CW1 as well as Freight Forwarding operations
- Strong organizational and planning skills
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong customer focus and with a strong team ethic
- Sound integrity and disciplined
- Able to work independently and under pressure with minimum supervision
- Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details and compare data
- Good motivation, team building and influence skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Freight Forwarding industry
- Experience in handling accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting.
- Previous International logistics experience would be an advantage.