Knowledge and Process Analyst Team Lead
- Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Express Services are designed with our customers in mind and offer unrivalled access to our domestic and global network – securely delivering everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
Operating as a member of the Knowledge & Process Team, this unique role is responsible for providing support for key Contact Centre projects and initiatives while responding to operational problems and identifying business improvements in line with the Customer Service vision.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prioritise and manage workload, leading a team
- Develop knowledge and documentation repositories, introducing new practice and procedure designed to promote the effective use of our internal Knowledge Management System
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of Salesforce.
- Continue to keep up to date with our products and process that align with those products from a process aspect
- Liaise/engage with business or external parties to gather, document and review business and process requirements through to sign off
- Accurately document and effectively communicate business requirements and process impacts
- Support Training and Communications to ensure that when business requirements/processes are updated or changed, that the impacts on training are documented and identified and the new requirements are clearly understood
- Oversee coordination of UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Leading a team and measuring results through KPI's
- Salesforce experience essential
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement
- Demonstrated experience and understanding writing process
- Experience with Microsoft office and Visio
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.