- Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
About Toll: Global Forwarding
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are looking for an experienced BD Manager to join our Sales & Marketing function based in HK.
As a BD Manager, you will:
- Be responsible to generate revenue directly, drive new business / retain current customers, drive sales pipelines explore opportunities and achieve pre-set sales objectives & KPI;
- By generating sales leads, managing sales meetings, building relationships, presenting recommendations for forwarding / airfreight / ocean freight improvements, and closing sales lead;
- Also work with inter-departments to deliver professional service level and be engaged to build a customer centric culture; towards BU sales development strategies & programs; to ensure sales activities complied with Toll compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in sales or business development in logistics / freight forwarding industries.
- Solid track record in new business development;
- Good interpersonal skills