Senior Project Manager
- George Town, Penang, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
- We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
Senior Project Manager
- Based in Penang, Malaysia
- Be part of the exciting Project or Program Management team across Asia.
- Delivering strategic, operational and customer facing programs and projects while optimising cost and quality.
The Senior Manager will be a key person to oversee the success for the planning and delivery of our technology solution programs across Global Logistics.
As an Senior Project/Program Manager, you will:
- Work with the Project Managers to establish standard processes, tools, and templates to support project management and continuous improvement across Global Logistics.
Develop and embed appropriate processes for visibility and prioritisation of demand, to ensure benefits are identified, and priority is aligned appropriately.
Ensure all projects are set up for success with baselined project plans, agreed budgets, estimates to complete, and agreed deliverables with success criteria.
Develop a standardised governance and reporting framework and ensure project administration is up to date and in line with defined standards.
- Manage, forecast, monitor, control and report on program/project financials to ensure close management of expenditure and appropriate capture of benefits.
Identify and document potential risks to projects and change requests, to develop effective control strategies to minimise risks while maximising program and project value through appropriate planning and delivery methodology.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Degree qualified / tertiary qualifications (preferred)
- Agile and/or Prince2 Project management certification
- 7+ years’ experience in project management in a logistics, supply chain, and/or operations environment
- Proven Project Management skills, highly analytical with a strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of system related risks to business and the operational or administrative requirements for internal and customer projects
- Time management skills to plan, prioritise, organise and manage own work with attention to detail in pressured and changing environment
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.