Customer Resolutions Officer
- Botany NSW 2019, Australia
At Toll, we’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. And that’s exactly what our people do every day. With over 130 years’ experience, and a network spanning 50 countries, 1,200 locations and 40,000 staff, we have the scale - and smarts - to solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge. At Toll, we do more than just logistics. We move the businesses that move the world
Reporting to the Customer Relationship Manager you will be responsible for providing an exceptional service to our customers who have contacted us with issues or complaints that they haven't been able to resolve,
- You will get to be responsible for the case from start to finish
- You will have the opportunity to turn a potentially unhappy customer into a super satisfied customer
- You will take a holistic approach to each case ensuring no stone is left unturned
- Working in a small team of 8 you will assist each other and work together to make sure all customers are completely satisfied
* This role can be based at either Botany or Eastern Creek
In order for you to succeed in this role you will need to have very refined communication skills, both written and verbal, you will need to be able to produce written communication of the highest standards.
You will also need
- To be customer focused, you will have gained your customer service experience from working in a corporate environment or a call centre
- to be a switched on individual who is looking to develop and grow their career with Toll
- to enjoy dealing with unhappy people and take pleasure in turning them around and making them happy
- to have a fairly thick skin with lots of resilience
- Ideally you have experience working in the transport industry
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.