Customer Service Officer – AP Invoice Processing
- Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
As part of the Accounts Payable team, your responsibilities include performing invoice processing procedures in-line with the company’s policies and to take ownership until invoices are successfully and accurately processed in CW1.
As an Invoice Processing, you will:
- Process invoice timely and accurately to meet KPI.
- Handle Invoice Processing for multiple Countries – cross trained and manage different country accesses.
- Detail Oriented with good time management skill.
- Drive process improvement initiative on Invoice Processing Process and Issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum with Diploma in any related field or equivalent.
- Proven data entry working experience.
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.