Transport Supervisor (AM)
- Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Transport Supervisor, if you are an early riser and you have experience supervising the driver operations this could be the job for you,
Monday to Friday - 6am to 2:30pm
As the Transport Supervisor, you will:
- Effectively co-ordinate all outbound transport services.
- Daily checks to ensure arrival and departing times are met per agreed time schedule.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the client and exceed their expectations
- Manage all staff members ensuring all procedures, deadlines and KPIs are being met
- Ensure safety is a priority and maintain a safe work environment for all staff and site visitors
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- extensive experience in a similar posotion, with responsibility for leading a strong safety culture
- Detailed knowledge of Melbourne metro area essential
- Intermediate MS Office Skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.