Business Development Manager
- Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to be based in Klang.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Contributing towards gross profit budgets.
- Increasing gross profit and volumes to achieve economies of scale and service reliability.
- Representing TGF in line with TGF values and ethics.
- Partnering with and provide accurate and timely information that ensures process and administration efficiencies.
- Ensuring our value proposition is matched with the client’s expectations and service commitments are defined and agreed prior to implementation.
- Partnering with the Toll network to increase gross profit and volume in key trade lanes.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5 years or more experience in freight forwarding and contract logistics sales.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover new businesses.
- Experience in attracting and managing clients.
- Highly motivated individual who can find, develop, qualify leads into sales.
- In-depth knowledge of best-in class sales process and negotiating skills.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.