Strategic Business Development Manager
- Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
About Toll: Global Forwarding
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletised cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Business Development Manager to join our Sales & Marketing function for Global Forwarding business based in Shenzhen.
As the Strategic BD Manager, you will:
- Develop a solid potential strategic customer pipeline.
- Be able to contribute additional local control business to C&N China PL
- Strengthen relationship with existing and potential strategic customers.
- Be part of the Toll global highly engaged, highly motivated Sales Team.
- Develop and enhance thought leadership in targeted industries, i.e. Food & Beverage, Automotive, Industrial, Health Care, etc.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Good English communication
- Strong business development track record in freight forwarding business
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
You must be entitled to work in the country where the role is based and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.