IT Security Architect - Melbourne or Sydney
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
The IT Security Architect will provide architecture leadership for all Security capability used by Toll. You will also define and drive the roadmap for the future state architecture for the specified Domain and how it relates to other Domains
As IT Security Architect, you will be accountable for:
- Monitor developments and trends in Security Architecture practices to identify new opportunities and provide recommendations as to how Toll should take advantage of these.
- Lead and establish the Security Architecture at Toll
- Develop the skills and knowledge of the Solution Architects about Security Architecture
- Lead the planning for and execution of decommissioning legacy systems and data stores
- Identify, key capabilities required for the Security Architecture into the future and work with vendors and the Toll functional teams to plan, scope and deliver these.
- Collaborate with Business Functional Experts to understand what the Toll business needs to run its business
- Work with other functional and technical teams to develop domain architectures that interrelate
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Industry recognised certification as a Security Professional (CISSP or similar) - mandatory
- Industry recognised certification as a Security Architecture practitioner (SABSA) – preferable
- Deep Domain specific understanding and application of Security Frameworks and Controls
- Experience in Security Architecture across traditional and cloud platforms
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- Proficiency in stakeholder engagement and relationship development
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.