We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From a document or small parcel through to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global networks to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
- Based in Jalan Buroh, Singapore
- Reports in to Customer Service Team Leader
- Provides support to the business relating to shipping activities
The role is responsible for providing customers with the highest quality service by providing consistent customer service and resolution in order to ensure timely release and/or inbound or outbound movement of shipment.
As an Shipping Coordinator, you will:
- Check and manage Batam agent daily shipment forecast to ensure no missing of jobs.
- Ensure all transhipment containers are planned to be import from Batam, to connect to Mother Vessel in PSA.
- Supports the Executives to plan vessel loading, berthing and rescheduling.
- Plan re-use of container trucking with sub-con to maximise revenue and minimise cost.
- Perform order processing of customers receipt and issue orders according to Customers’ requirements and ensure data entries are accurate
- Liaise with Customers on daily order requests (incoming and outgoing) and make delivery and collection arrangements
- Liaise with the Singapore/Batam operations team or Trucking Sub-con on shipment status or arrangements
- Knowledge of Custom Clearance and Permit Declaration
- Understanding of Customer Expectations and Requirements
- Equipped with Microsoft office skills like Excel , Words , PowerPoint
- Clear communication
- Customer oriented
- Working under fast pace environment
- Knowledge of TRADEWEB and/or Cargo-Wise is a big plus.
Working at Toll
Created by our people, our five values – Customer, Teamwork, Progress, Accountability and Integrity - are our compass that guide our behaviour and define our culture, regardless of role, division or location.
At Toll, our single greatest advantage is our people, and we believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. We know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work. Being connected is at the core of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
You must be entitled to work in the country where the role is based and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com