- Tomago NSW 2322, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
What we offer
- Modern state of the art workshop facilities
- Friendly and process driven team
- Supplied Uniforms and PPE
- Ongoing Training and development
- Safety conscious workplace
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Workshop Manager based Tomago, Newcastle. As part of our newly formed National Equipment Business you will oversee the running of our workshop maintenance facility
- As the Workshop Manager, you will:
- Oversee the running of the workshop maintenance facility
- Manage a team and delegate work
- Have experience with Stakeholder Engagement
- Experience booking Road Equipment
- Ensure Compliance of workshop and equipment
- Manage workshop Financials
- Be Safety Conscientious
- To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- A relevant trade or qualification - diesel/mechanical
- Demonstrable leadership and communication skills
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.