PM Operations Supervisor
- Altona VIC 3018, Australia
At Toll, we are on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. And that is exactly what our people do every day. With over 130 years’ experience, and a network spanning 50 countries, 1,200 locations and 40,000 staff, we have the scale - and smarts - to solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge. At Toll, we do more than just logistics. We move the businesses that move the world.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Supervisor to oversee the Afternoon Shift operations. This role is based in Altona and your shift will start at 4pm,
Duties of the role include -
- Overseeing the operations of the linehaul drivers and managing their needs and any issues that may arise
- you are also required to manage the shift resourcing requirements and any lateness issues
- You will have safety at the forefront of your mind at all times and will have necessary conversations relating to safety with the drivers on a regular basis
- You will manage any pre loading requirements for your shift and any depot related requirements
This fast paced role will require a team player and someone who can maintain their cool while thinking on their feet to ensure fleet optimisation, customer and driver needs are met
You will have good communication and time management skills and experience supervising drivers
You would consider yourself to be a people person, someone who loves to deal with different personalities
you love to problem solve, can think on your feet and are enthusiastic to learn
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.