Business Development Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Express Services are designed with our customers in mind and offer unrivalled access to our domestic and global network – securely delivering everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic Business Development Manager/Executive who has a desire to be part of our high performing and collaborative sales team in Sydney. This full time role will suit an experienced Business Development Manager/Executive who has around 3 years experience working within the transport industry. Express palletised freight would be highly advantageous.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Prepare sales plans to illustrate where new business/growth can be obtained.
- Focus on securing profitable contracts.
- Drive your revenue growth to achieve budget.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with operational, customer service staff and drivers.
- Maintain an effective pipeline of new business prospects within salesforce.
- Self management & discipline.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- Adaptability to new incoming products and services.
- Strong customer centricity.
- Commendable interpersonal skills.
- Be results driven.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.