Assistant Manager/Manager, Supply Chain Design
- 5 Clementi Loop, Singapore 129816
At Toll, we’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. And that’s exactly what our people do every day. With over 130 years’ experience, and a network spanning 50 countries, 1,200 locations and 40,000 staff, we have the scale - and smarts - to solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge.
At Toll, we do more than just logistics. We move the businesses that move the world
As an Assistant Manager/Manager, you will:
- Engage with customers on opportunities to optimize their supply chain.
- Support engagements to meet timelines, adhering to scope and budget constraints for quality outcomes.
- Provide end to end supply chain network optimization and specific supply chain analysis and design inclusive of Warehouse, Transport, Planning, Information and Inventory considerations.
- Prepare full costing reviews for overall benefits of solutions.
- Testing of solution scenarios by applying simulation methods including ascertaining key constraints, contingencies and risks associated with different supply chain designs.
- Support continuous development and deployment of engagement methodology and related tools, templates and techniques and internal training programs.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Degree/Master’s in Business, Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Over 5 years of experience in related industry, with at least 3 years in a logistics or supply chain function.
- Strong MS Office knowledge with emphasis on MS Excel (with VBA/macros), MS Project, MS Visio.
- Skills in using network and transport modelling programs such as Llamasoft an advantage.
- Working knowledge of supply chain systems with focus on ERP, warehouse, transport, planning and forecasting, order management, distribution, CRM, inventory management and manufacturing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, professional presentation and facilitation skills.
- Team player and ability to work efficiently under pressure and to right deadlines.
Working at Toll
Created by our people, our five values – Customer, Teamwork, Progress, Accountability and Integrity - are our compass that guide our behaviour and define our culture, regardless of role, division or location.
At Toll, our single greatest advantage is our people, and we believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. We know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work. Being connected is at the core of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com