- Banksmeadow NSW 2019, Australia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Express Services are designed with our customers in mind and offer unrivalled access to our domestic and global network – securely delivering everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, CRM and Marketing the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day and development activities for Toll's CRM. This 12 month contract can be based either in Melbourne or Sydney and offers flexible working arrangements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the CRM platform's daily activities and management.
- Ensuring that data entry, maintenance and cleaning are performed to the highest standards..
- Working closely with other company divisions and key stakeholders on the CRM program.
- Carrying out research to find new and innovative ways of increasing user adoption of the CRM platform.
- Liaising with the Digital Team to manage and improve data capture strategies.
To be considered for this role:
- Salesforce Certification - Advanced Admin+
- Microsoft project (preferred)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.