Business Development Manager
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join Toll Indonesia and help grow our customer base in our Global Logistics division.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Identify opportunities and secure new customers for Toll
- Prepare and present proposals to potential customers
- Update the CRM with daily, weekly and monthly business development activities
- Ensure all new customer experience and smooth onboarding process
- Strive to exceed the growth targets set for you
- Develop innovative solutions for new business prospects
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong sales background - identify, track and close new business opportunities
- Experience in Contract Logistics or a similar industrial based industry
- The ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- A solutions-based approach to sales
- Effective presentation skills and competent with Microsoft Office and fluent English
- Willing to be a team player that enjoys the camaraderie of their peers
Working at Toll
Created by our people, our five values – Customer, Teamwork, Progress, Accountability and Integrity - are our compass that guide our behaviour and define our culture, regardless of role, division or location.
At Toll, our single greatest advantage is our people, and we believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. We know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work. Being connected is at the core of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
You must be entitled to work in the country where the role is based and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com