Senior Debt Capital Markets Analyst
- Lakeside, Cheadle SK8, UK
- Department: Treasury & Corporate Finance
- Working Hours: Standard (09:00am-17:30pm)
- Contract type: Permanent
- Office or Field Based: Office Based (Cheadle, SK8 3GW)
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum, plus performance bonus & benefits
We are Together - Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are looking for Senior Debt Capital Markets Analyst to come and join us on a permanent basis.
- Build cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders and work on cross-functional projects where necessary;
- Adherence to internal controls within the Treasury function;
- Prepare collateral performance data for issuance to Rating Agencies and Lenders
- Provide analytical support on special projects within the Debt Capital Markets Team as appropriate;
- Coordinate with the wider Treasury Team on collaborative processes.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for due diligence days, Rating Agencies and Investors
- Support the Debt Capital Markets Manager(s) in the execution of alternative financing and refinancing options to diversify the group funding structure
- Mentor the DCM analysts in the team,
- Creation of financial models, particularly in relation to securitisation rating agency criteria
- Support the on-going management of existing debt facilities
- Support the preparation of investor and due diligence reports and other stakeholder reporting
- Undertake the preparation of ALCO/Board Papers in relation to DCM issuances
- Partner with internal departments to provide reporting, resolve issues and work on cross functional projects
- Assist with ensuring internal controls are properly maintained within the Treasury function
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties (banks, investors, rating agencies)
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of securitisation structures
- Experience of High Yield Bond market
- Strong MS Excel Skills (including powerpoint)
- Ability to use BI (Cubes)
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
*please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.