Process & Policy Officer
- Lakeside, Cheadle SK8, UK
- Department: Asset Management
- Working Hours: Standard (09:00am-17:30pm)
- Contract type: Permanent
- Office or Field Based: Office Based (Cheadle, SK8 3GW)
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 per annum, plus performance bonus & benefits
We are Together - Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are looking for a Process & Policy Officer to come and join us. The Process & Policy Officer is responsible for ensuring that the process and policy environment within the Commercial Finance division is designed effectively. The role will also take responsibility for monitoring adherence to all relevant policies within CF and will work directly with stakeholders across CF and the wider Group to manage ongoing change of processes and policies.
- Oversee the first line of defence’s policy adherence framework utilising existing processes and data sources and building out new components as necessary
- Liaising closely with policy owners and operational stakeholders, proactively identify areas of change that are required to support the effective delivery of the CF operating plan
- Ensure the suite of operational process documents are designed effectively in order to deliver all relevant policies across CF, and support the amendment of operational processes as policies are updated
- Liaise closely with first line of defence operational teams (CUPD, Loan Servicing, Complex Lending) on strategic process change and the identification of opportunities for improving customer outcomes across the entire customer life-cycle
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own workload and work proactively
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders (Head Of and above)
- Experience in a credit granting environment
- Experience of being part of change initiatives and projects
- Good MS Office skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Experience in a secured lender
- Experience in a Commercial environment
- Exposure to MS Power BI or similar data visualisation tools
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
*please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.