Mortgage Operations Administrator
- Lakeside, Cheadle SK8, UK
- Department: Residential Underwriting
- Working Hours: Standard (09:00am-17:30pm)
- Contract type: Permanent
- Office or Field Based: Office Based (Cheadle, SK8 3GW)
We're Together, a mortgage and secured loan provider based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years, we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
Our team turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers’ financial ambitions accessible. We try to approach everything we do with good old-fashioned common sense. But in many respects we’re a lot like a start-up: growing fast, and shaking up the status quo.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Together is a business that is never standing-still and provides an exciting place to work for someone who likes to deliver to a high-standard and is comfortable with change.
The key task of the mortgage operations administrator is to provide a high level of administrative and telephony support to the RUPD department and to accurately assess applications against current criteria within the stated SLAs to support an efficient customer and broker journey. To be able to communicate with third parties both internal and external throughout the application process.
- Accurately assess each document which is received to ensure it meets the business’s requirements and is received from an accredited broker by completing the relevant checks within the stated SLA.
- Ensure data entry / admin on each application is accurate and in line with KPI’s provided.
- Ensure all relevant work queues / inboxes are up to date within set SLA’s.
- Provide clear and accurate updates in all formats to all parties (internal and external) throughout the application process in a professional and confident manner and ensure you present a professional image of the company at all times.
- Liaise effectively with other teams and areas of the business e.g. Securities, Finance, and Facilities.
- Identify fraud on applications and escalate to the relevant underwriter to review, ensuring you are adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- To manage and proactively review pipeline of 3rd party requests & ensure they are chased within specified SLA’s to enable efficient processing of applications.
- PC Skills in excel and word
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Mortgage Processing / Administration experience
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders.Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.