- Lakeside, Cheadle SK8, UK
- Department: Commercial Change & Operations
- Grade: 8
- Working Hours: Standard (09:00am-17:30pm)
- Contract type: Permanent
- Office or Field Based: Office Based (Cheadle, SK8 3GW)
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum, plus benefits.
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Due to changes within the business, we are now looking to hire a Change Manager for Commercial Finance business based at our site in Cheadle.
The Change Manager will be working with stakeholders to ensure all colleagues are equipped to deliver positive customer outcomes by developing, implementing and embedding strategic change.
The role will provide change management across Commercial Finance, ensuring that change is successfully embedded.
Working closely with IT, Business Change and the Operational Business areas to effectively coordinate and deliver change across the division. Ensuring the changes meet the needs of the business area from requirements through to delivery. Ensuring the changes are communicated effectively and embedded within the division with impactful Operational readiness plans.
- Act as the main Commercial Finance representative for each change project, supporting the Change Delivery Framework and the project lifecycle. Attending Project Working Groups and any definition workshops where appropriate.
- Act as an SME or utilise existing business SME’s where required, in defining clear and concise business requirements that are appropriately categorised. To gather, challenge and support the documentation of business requirements and user stories.
- Communicate with impacted stakeholders and provide relevant updates to Project Steering Group representatives, so they’re full informed at all times.
- Design and support the completion of UAT whilst communicating any bugs and/or change requests to project sponsors.
- Create impactful Operational Readiness Plans to ensure all changes are trained, communicated and embedded for our colleagues. This will be through various mediums and change depending on project needs.
- Ensure all changes are adopted by the business area on completion of the project. This may also include associated benefits tracking and post-implementation reviews post go-live.
- To act as a champion for continuous improvement, process improvement and/or changes needed to support the wider business objectives
- To manage local change initiatives and/or small change backlogs as required
- Previous experience in change related projects
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Qualification in change or project management
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow or Prince 2 foundation
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.