Front of House Coordinator
- Lakeside, Cheadle SK8, UK
- Department: Facilities
- Working Hours: Shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
- Office or Field Based: Office Based (Cheadle, SK8 3GW)
We are Together - Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are now looking to recruit a number of Front of House Coordinator professionals located at our head office in Cheadle.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a proactive and professional front of house service in order to welcome our colleagues and visitors offering the highest levels of service at all times.
To assist the wider Facilities team by carrying out a variety of administrative and management support tasks to ensure that confidential and essential key tasks are completed for both internal management and colleagues.
- To provide a professional front of house service to all internal and external customers so that a positive first impression is made;
- To ensure all day to day operational activities are managed effectively and are in accordance with set policies and procedures;
- To assist in the planning and management of the Front of House area providing training and coaching as required;
- Responsible for producing reports and information as required to support the wider Facilities Team;
- Record and manage any First Aid incidents;
- Provide support to the Facilities Management team during emergency situations if/when they arise;
- To assist in the day to day management of our helpdesk software ensuring that jobs are assigned and internal customers are kept up to date;
- To manage our visitor management process and provide reporting when required;
- To manage the main switchboard and answer and deliver all calls professionally;
- Responsible for monitoring the security of the building to maintain the safety of our building, colleagues, visitors and contractors.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work on a rotated shift basis (between the hours of 6am and 9pm)
- Extensive Front of House experience with the ability to identify process improvements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent user of MS office suite and experience of working with in house systems
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and ability to multi task
- First Aid trained with current certificate
- Experience of Facilities Management
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday - entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
*please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.