Financial Analysis & Accounting Analyst
- 911 N West St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
TIVERTON is an SEC-registered investment advisor solely focused on the $3+ trillion Production Ag markets. We oversee $1 billion of assets in the United States. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, with additional offices in Salem, Oregon, Queen Creek, Arizona, and Yakima, Washington, the firm invests throughout the capital stack in various production agriculture and agribusiness sectors. Our team is comprised of agriculture and financial professionals with more than 150 years of agriculture experience and over $60 billion of transaction experience. Tiverton is a fast-growing and fast-paced company with a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture. For information, please visit www.tiverton.ag.
Tiverton is seeking a proactive and resourceful Financial Analysis & Accounting Analyst who can provide the highest quality financial, accounting, and operational analysis for Tiverton, while also undertaking various other tasks required at a fast-growing company. The desired candidate will be a problem solver with the desire to work in a dynamic environment.
The Analyst will be an integral part of the Tiverton team and provide critical support to both the accounting department and the organization. The successful Analyst will be self-motivated and energized by working with a group of thoughtful, smart, and skilled colleagues. He or she will enjoy being a part of a young and hungry organization focused on becoming a leading investment firm in U.S. agriculture.
- Management company – assist with day-to-day financial transactions, owning the month-end financial reports, account reconciliations, budgeting, and forecasting
- Co-own and help drive system implementations, data conversions, and automations
- Fund and Investor Management – assist with oversight of partnership accounting for all Tiverton investment vehicles, including quarterly reporting to investors as well as annual audits and tax deliverables
- Investment Reporting – Assist with all investment reporting and dashboards
- Treasury – assist with cash management, monitoring credit lines and calculating interest and fees
- Complete investor requests and special projects as they arise
- Interact with various members of the investment team to obtain information and provide necessary reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other related majors
- Investment / fund accounting / public accounting (audit) / finance work experience or equivalent for a minimum of 2-4 years
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of all relevant accounting principles and procedures. Experience with oversight of LP & GP accounting is a plus.
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to enhancing the team
- Fluent in Microsoft Office products, emphasis on Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization, decision making and problem-solving skills
Benefits: Competitive compensation package with similar opportunities in major markets (NYC, Boston, D.C., San Francisco)
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina