- 911 N West St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
TIVERTON is a production agriculture holding company and investment manager whose team manages $1 billion of assets. With offices in Raleigh, North Carolina and Phoenix, Arizona, the firm’s businesses include credit and equity investments in production agriculture, precision agriculture, agriculture real estate and related business. The team is comprised of agriculture and financial professionals, with more than 100 years of agriculture experience and $60 billion of transaction experience. Tiverton is a fast-growing and fast-paced company with a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative support to the CEO and team to ensure the smooth operation of all administrative matters and also oversees office operations. This is a diverse, hands-on role that requires professionalism, interpersonal skills, energy and attention to detail.
- Support the CEO and other staff with appointment setting, calendar management, travel arrangements, and correspondence
- Manage third party vendors including IT and Martketing
- Assist in board and investor relations, including scheduling, document preparation and logistics for related meetings
- Process CEO expenses and reimbursement claims
- Coordinate staff meetings, take and disseminate meeting notes
- Perform receptionist duties: answering the phone, taking messages, mail processing and office cleanliness and presentation
- Run errands, manage supplies, and all relevant vendor relations
- Problem solve any technical challenges with Mac computer systems, email and networks as needed
- Ad-hoc updates to the employee handbook and associated organizational policies, procedures and processes
- Assist with recruitment of staff and maintenance of personal files & benefit plans
- Undergraduate degree (preferably related to communications, business, or similar discipline)
- At least two years professional work experience (internships qualify)
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Ability to work in and support a Mac office environment
- Ability to work independently, displaying strong initiative in solving day-to-day problems with limited direction
- Ability to anticipate and determine staff and CEO needs to ensure greater efficiencies
- Able to work as part of a team in a co-operative and supportive way
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Commitment to excellence and a relentless pursuit of results with an exceptional work ethic, strong organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial and driven individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects on parallel and competing deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.