Director of Investor Relations
- 911 N West St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
TIVERTON is a production agriculture holding company and investment manager whose team manages $1 billion of assets. With offices in Raleigh, North Carolina and Phoenix, Arizona, the firm’s businesses include credit and equity investments in production agriculture, precision agriculture, agriculture real estate and related business. The team is comprised of agriculture and financial professionals, with more than 100 years of agriculture experience and $60 billion of transaction experience. Tiverton is a fast-growing and fast-paced company with a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
Tiverton is seeking a disciplined and resourceful Investor Relations professional to manage, execute, and grow the firm’s ongoing investor relations initiatives. The desired candidate will be an experienced, results oriented professional with the desire to work as a part of a dynamic, fast paced environment. The candidate will play an integral part of Tiverton’s investment management team, representing the firm with senior management to current and prospective Tiverton fund investors, while working collaboratively with investment, operations, and asset management teams in day to day execution. Need to have a demonstrated track record of raising capital from investors.
- Plan and lead all investor relations initiatives to Tiverton fund investors (Institutions, Family Offices, HNWs)
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with existing and prospective LPs, along with other strategic capital partners
- Manage the funds’ IR function, tracking investor interactions, inquiries, leads, and follow-ups, managing the pipeline of current and prospective LPs
- Identify and screen potential funding sources and opportunities
- Conduct outreach and foster / manage capital relationships, exploring and implementing new methods to drive LP engagement
- Facilitate investor meetings, developing pre-meeting briefs and executing post-meeting follow-ups
- Own the coordination and preparation of investor reports, presentations and communications, including: quarterly and annual fund reports, call presentations, case studies, meeting presentations, and ad-hoc reports
- Plan and execute investor events
- Minimum 5-7 years working in private funds or related capital raising function (i.e. placement agents)
- Preference for working knowledge of the real assets sector
- Experience presenting to HNW, Family Offices and Institutional Investors
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably marketing, business, finance, or substantial experience in relevant sectors
- Demonstrated client, management, and employee relation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative prowess to translate complicated financial data into a simple story / message
- Superior organization skills with great attention to detail
- Willingness and capability to take ownership of products/deliverables
- High energy and positive team member with the ability and desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced work environment
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.