- 911 N West St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
TIVERTON is a production agriculture holding company and investment manager whose team oversees $1 billion of assets. With offices in Raleigh, NC and Phoenix, AZ, the firm’s businesses include credit and equity investments in production agriculture, precision agriculture, agriculture real estate and related services.
The team is comprised of agriculture and financial professionals, with more than 100 years of agriculture experience and $60 billion of transaction experience.
We are a fast-growing and fast-paced company that relies on the diverse perspectives, backgrounds and knowledge of our employees to better serve our clients. Our highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture allows us to leverage these different points of view to ensure our clients benefit from our in-depth expertise.
We are devoted to building a firm by not only providing superior service to our investors but also long standing relationships with the agriculture community.
- Assist with investment reporting, forecasting, cash flow analysis and month end close.
- Prepare capital call and distribution allocations and notices
- Review quarterly financial statements, including capital account statements and investor reports
- Review quarterly financial statement for appropriate valuation in accordance with ASC 820
- Prepare expense allocations and waterfall calculations
- Assist with audits and tax reporting
- Assist with cash management, monitoring credit lines and calculating interest and fees
- Interact with various members of the investment team to obtain information and provide necessary reports
- Complete client requests and special projects as they arise
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite – specifically excel
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision within a team environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 1-3 years' experience in fund accounting, general accounting, tax or audit
- CPA or working towards CPA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.