- 911 N West St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
TIVERTON is a production agriculture holding company and investment manager whose team oversees $1 billion of assets. With offices in Raleigh, NC and Phoenix, AZ, the firm’s businesses include credit and equity investments in production agriculture, precision agriculture, agriculture real estate and related services.
The team is comprised of agriculture and financial professionals, with more than 100 years of agriculture experience and $60 billion of transaction experience.
We are a fast-growing and fast-paced company that relies on the diverse perspectives, backgrounds and knowledge of our employees to better serve our clients. Our highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture allows us to leverage these different points of view to ensure our clients benefit from our in-depth expertise.
We are devoted to building a firm by not only providing superior service to our investors but also long standing relationships with the agriculture community.
Tiverton is seeking a proactive and resourceful Investment Associate who can provide the highest quality financial and investment analysis for Tiverton, while also undertaking various other tasks endemic to a fast-growing company. The desired candidate will be a problem solver with the desire to work in a dynamic environment.
The Associate will be an integral part of the investment team of Tiverton, and provide critical support to deal teams as they pursue challenging and creative capital and operational solutions to agriculture businesses. The successful Associate will be self-motivated and energized by working with a group of thoughtful, smart and skilled colleagues. He or she will enjoy being a part of a hungry organization focused on becoming the pre-eminent investment firm in US agriculture.
- Analyze and conduct due diligence and underwriting on private investments (credit and equity) in the US production agriculture sector
- Prepare investment memorandums, present recommendations and due diligence findings to internal committees and investors
- Assist in building modeling cash flow, valuation and transaction models
- Support fundraising initiatives and investor needs
- Oversee and manage analysts on individual or multiple deal teams
- Graduate of a top-ranked university, MBA or equivalent preferre
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic
- 3-5 years experience in private equity, investment banking or management consulting
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organization, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, committed and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and requests in a demanding work environment
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly Excel and PPT)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.