Bookmaking IT Support Administrator
- Ul. Matije Gupca 19, 35000, Slavonski Brod, Croatia
- Job Family: Product and Technology
- Company: Tipico Sports Services d.o.o.
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn everyday and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Bookmaking IT Support Administrator?
The Bookmaking IT Support Administrator is responsible for providing function-specific support to Tipico offices in Croatia and Colombia, including end-user computing and infrastructure services. Through courteous and professional communication, enabling Tipico employees to fulfil their daily duties by ensuring the IT tools provided work as expected.
Your playing field:
- Supporting the Team in maintaining the highest standard of IT support (desk-side and remote) and satisfaction of end users
- taking responsibility for managing IT support and infrastructure services, consisting of technology and solutions, required for successful delivery, including heterogeneous infrastructure environments, Cloud technologies
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical and operational issues as part of Incident Management & Request Fulfilment processes and infrastructure projects, aiming to improve the services offered.
- Owning reported issues and communicating the status and progress in a regular manner.
- Maintaining operational documentation, Knowledge Base articles and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware & software (Windows & mobile devices) issues
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols. You’re comfortable with solving basic hardware problems and maintenance of computer systems and network such as MS Server Environments (AD, DNS).
- Fluent in English and Croatian (verbal and written). Our one team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. However, Croatia is the home of our Bookmaking team and this is how we communicate here.
- Feedback Culture approach. We love learning from each other, we are about adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success.
- Flexible.You are willing to work different shifts 5 days a week including weekends, this is standard. Our usual working hours are between 6am and 12am. We score with you by offering bonus pay on Sunday.
- Work Experience. Win some extra points with us by having 1+ years relevant experience in IT.
You gain additional points if you have worked in iGaming or in sports-betting
This is how we score with you:
- Stable Employer. We are one of the biggest employers in the industry in Slavonski Brod, our German roots provide a stable ground.
- Salary Package. You are one of the main reasons for our success, we offer you an attractive incentive system
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. An open plan space with the latest technology where we collaborate.
- Parking. close by to the office, making your commute to work as hassle-free as possible
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Well-equipped games room. We reinforce our connections, competing and celebrating each other’s wins is part of our daily pitch.
Ready to score?
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team if you have any questions.