Customer Experience Specialist - German speaking (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Marketing and Communications
- Company: Tipico Services Malta Limited
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game?
Do you enjoy working creatively and analytically at the same time? Are you able to think outside of the box and want to make an impact? Then contribute to Tipico's success by increasing our customer satisfaction! We are ambitious, never satisfied and always striving for more to offer our customers the best possible sports betting experience.
Your playing field:
- Our customers are our main focus. You will support our Customer Experience Manager by creating and enhancing customer flows.
- You will write copy in German based on the suggested flow and help us to create a consistent tone of voice across our products and devices.
- You will undertake user acceptance testing of requested changes and monitor competitor activity.
- We always strive to become better every day. You will analyse on an ongoing basis customer surveys and suggest improvements.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Fluent German Language Skills. We are the market leader in Online & Retail sports-betting in Germany, this is essential when working on our product for our German speaking customers.
- Fluent English language Skills. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission. You will work closely with other international teams such as Customer Support, ProTech, Data and Marketing Intelligence.
- iGaming experience. You have experience in the Gaming industry and about 2 years working experience in a similiar role.
- Analytical. You are highly data-driven and numbers-focussed to analyse KPIs, surveys and customer flows. We are always aiming to be better; this provides insight for future enhancements. You also need advanced Excel, Jira and Confluence knowledge to do that.
- Strong Communication Skills. You can communicate confidently, especially written, but also verbally, and you have strong presentation skills.
- Hands-on. You are ready to push the limits, a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, independent working style and outside of the box thinking.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.