Quantitative Research Analyst (m/f/x)
- Ul. Matije Gupca 19, 35000, Slavonski Brod, Croatia
- Job Family: Bookmaking
- Company: Tipico Sports Services d.o.o.
We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst to join the team!
The Quantitative Research Analyst is part of the Bookmaking’s QR team which develops & maintain statistical models and tools to assist mainly bookmakers, traders and risk managers in their daily work.
Your playing field:
- Testing and reviewing quality and accuracy of odds in place in several different ways using historical data
- Developing statistical models and algorithms (e.g. creating automated odds) in the context of sports betting. Including implementation and evaluation
- Supporting implementation and testing of the developed models within the betting software together with development teams
- Gathering data from a SQL database by either writing simple queries or do simple adjustments to existing ones
- Serving as a general supporter in statistical questions mainly for the Bookmaking department
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or other related disciplines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in R or a related language and the eagerness to learn R
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role (for instance in the financial trading industry) is considered as a strong asset
- Previous work experience in a sports or betting context is considered an asset
This is how we score with you:
- Stable Employer. We are one of the biggest employers in the industry in Slavonski Brod, our German roots provide a stable ground.
- Salary Package. You are one of the main reasons for our success, we offer you an attractive incentive system
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. An open plan space with the latest technology where we collaborate.
- Parking. close by to the office, making your commute to work as hassle-free as possible
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Well-equipped games room. We reinforce our connections, competing and celebrating each other’s wins is part of our daily pitch.
Ready to score?
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team if you have any questions.