- 80 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Job Family: Product and Technology
- Company: Tipico USA Technologies
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!
Do you have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UIUX design problems? Are you up to date with the best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology? Does working in a collaborative agile environment designing products that maximize the thrill of sports to customers in one of the fastest growing industries make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are in the right place! We are looking for someone who will take responsibility for creating a user friendly experience for our customers while performing bout UI and UX functions to ensure the product is not only useful but esthetically pleasing.
The UIUX Designer will report directly to the Managing Director and work together with the rest of the management team, tech team and business operations.
The UIUX Designer will be responsible for developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design for Tipico USA. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Collaborate closely with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers
- Analyzing and solving design problems with the user in mind
- Create, improve and use wire frames, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions in front of the team
- Produce final production visuals that will be implemented into the product
- Responsible for maintaining a cohesive style guide
- Ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across all the digital products
- Deliver improvements and high-quality solutions based on the given Data
- Responsibility for research and Data driven KPI´s
- 2+ years of experience designing user interfaces for desktop and mobile applications
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision or other design related tools
- Understanding of basic front-end languages (HTML5, CSS3) is considered an asset
- Experiences with React is a nice to have
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Great team player, pro-active mindset and strong collaboration skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Affinity for agile methodologies
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sports betting market.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group a leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits.