AML & KYC Specialist (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a AML & KYC Specialist?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Would you consider yourself analytical and detail oriented? Do you have the desire to manage a team of already successful AML & KYC Analysts? If so, we would like to harness these strengths of yours in our Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer team. Our AML & KYC Specialist will oversee all operational aspects of the AML & KYC Team and assist the AML & KYC Manager with all relevant projects and ad hoc tasks related to team and operational compliance.
Your playing field:
- You will supervise day to day operational workflows to ensure that work is delivered in line with specified SLAs and KPIs.
- You manage day to day team matters including performance, daily productivity, quality control, one-to-one meetings and administration matters.
- You will have the opportunity to assist the AML & KYC Manager with recruitment, training and team development responsibilities.
- You will manage team KPIs and create and analyse functional reports.
- You will support the AML& KYC Manager in complex investigations assuring business risk is effectively mitigated and ensuring high quality information is provided, support audits.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Analytical. You will analyse daily KPIs and support with regular and ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Organized. You will manage team schedules, leave requests and handle any employee relation issues.
- Subject Matter Expert. Strong understanding and knowledge of Suspicious Activity reporting, Enhanced Due Diligence, Source of Wealth and Funds processes. AML Certification will be considered an asset!
- Detail Oriented. You are energised by scrutinising information and documentation to ensure validity.
- Collaborative. You will work very closely with the MLRO, Compliance, Product Team and all customer facing departments.
- Progressive. You identify areas for improvement and oversee the implementation.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a Risk or AML & KYC function within the iGaming industry.
- Bachelor’s degree, post-secondary qualification or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Experience of managing people is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.