- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico C2D Limited
C2D is a young, dynamic and tech driven payments business, headquartered in Malta. We enable our customers to purchase digital products & services with cash. C2D is part of the Tipico Group, Germany’s #1 Sportsbetting Brand.
Your Department - Operations
Operations work with almost every other team within C2D, ensuring seamless and efficient processes to deliver a great customer experience and making sure any issues are resolved in a timely manner. Working in Operations will give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and get exposure to a range of different topics and gives you the chance to contribute to building the foundations of our payment solutions.
We are currently looking for someone to join us on our mission and help us scale up. Will you be our next Operations Analyst?
Some of the things you will be doing:
- You will support daily operations by handling verifications, investigations, monitoring and reviews of items related to KYC and AML processes, reconciliations and exception handling.
- You will contribute to the positive reputation of C2D by providing first class support to customers, merchants and distributors.
- You will support with the on-boarding and monitoring of distributors and merchants as well as provide training support on C2D products and back office tools.
- You will support with the creation and/or maintenance of existing processes and procedures for the team.
You will be a great fit if:
- You’ve been described as analytical and detail oriented. You know that the details matter!
- You have previous experience working within Operations, Customer Support or KYC departments within the Payments or Banking industry.
- You have a data-driven mindset and a solution-oriented work approach.
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office platforms: Office 365, SharePoint, Excel, Teams etc.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a related field of study
Extra points if you have any of the following:
- Experience working in an Online, Fintech or fast-moving industry.
- German language skills - this is beneficial since our current target market is Germany.
This is how we score with you:
- Start-up Environment. Be part of forming the company culture by getting in at the ground level of this organization. You will also be one of the very first founding members of the Operations team.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.