Working Student/Intern: Corporate Communications (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Marketing and Communications
- Company: Tipico Services Malta Limited
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Working Student/Intern in Corporate Communications?
Does the possibility of putting your English language skills to use to shape the Communication in a stable iGaming company excite you? If so, the Corporate Communications team at Tipico may be just the place for you! The Working Student/Intern in Corporate Communications will be heavily involved in the editorial work for both internal and external corporate media for Tipico.
Your playing field:
- You will contribute to a variety of corporate communications inclusive of: Employee Newsletters, Mailings, Intranet & Slack, Corporate Websites, Social Media channels, and Press statements/releases.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the conception and implementation of communication campaigns.
- You will be responsible for media monitoring and the creation of the daily digital media review.
- You will prepare and follow-up on media, public relations and sponsored events.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are eager to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas on how to communicate to both our internal team members and external customers and we want to hear your thoughts!
- English Language Skills. You have a strong command of the English language and can speak and write in it natively/fluently. It would be desirable to have previous journalist or editor experience. Any writing samples formal or informal would be welcomed!
- Analytical. You will conduct topic and content research for the Corporate Communications team and feed back your learnings.
- Tech Savvy. You have a strong knowledge of Wordpress, Slack, Social Media Networks, Photoshop, and video-editing.
- Score extra points with us by having experience in the gaming industry.
- We are the leading Sportsbetting company in the German market and employ many native German speakers, so knowledge of the German language would be considered valuable.
- We employ people from around the globe so a strong desire or previous experience working in an international environment would be desirable.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering the successful candidate a 1 year definite contract, competitive salary, private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.